Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm all smeyes for Mica











 Now this is some talent. Mica and I go way back to elementary school when we were busy running away from cameras, and undercuts + baggy pants represented ultimate coolness. Very peri peri hot I must say. This present day Darling Mica is a beautiful bride to be (2days to be exact) in Brazil, waiting to tie the knot with her loving husband who also takes gorgeous photos. How do they even do that, talent in a 2 in 1 package. She doesn't have a official site up yet but you can contact her at mica.chong@gmail.com , She is planning to do some freelance work when she gets back. She has done some for our close friends and I have to say .. hold on , I don't have to say anything you can see for yourself :)


Love Life. Malko. B xx






0 comments: