Monday, February 7, 2011

Now we're even.

You see, for my Bday Last year Malko S threw me a surprise which really took me by surprise. I must have looked like the biggest dummy when my friends shouted "SURPRISE!!" and I started clapping my hands and singing happy birthday for the "birthday person" = ME. Malko S had it easy for sure! haha. As for me, I did try to organize a surprise dinner but turned out mega fail because I was a bad liar. Nevertheless I think S was happy , we both were quite tired from the Penang trip (coming soon!) but birthdays only come once a year :)

It Reads Happy Birthday Sits lol

Who needs Rihanna when we've got Vihanna !

Baby Jada mastered the art of smiling with eyes open :)

Had a great night with the ladies , Baby Jada teaching Malko S Ballet.LOL. I pushed her to get out of her chair so she can demonstrate haha Yes thats what friends are for : D Food was very good, and the cake as well !! It was short notice but thank you all for coming <3 and Pampas @ changkat for the great accomodation !



Now we're even :) 
Love Life. Malko. B xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday S! you are a super star.
Truthfully B, its was a very successful event!
Do u like my hair? haha...

desert-rose said...

you girls looked stunning like models!