Friday, December 24, 2010

All I Bought For Christmas is

All I want for Christmas is .. YOU!! okay I'm actually blushing and giggling in front of my laptop. NOT GOOD. I recently caught the 'Highschool-girl-crush' disease, so you can imagine how I'd be like. Not a very cool thing to do at this age but I really can't help it.lol.


Went on a bit of a spree , Christmas shopping for me , me .. and ME :)




Clarins Foundation


Calrins Foundation Brush




Clarins Extra-Firming Serum


Shaping Facial Lift Serum

You will probably soon see a Review on these products because they are AWESOME. The Shaping Facial Lift Serum was recommended by a friend and I could really see the results on her, so I went and bought it 3days ago :) I can already kind of see the lifting going on its almost a christmas miracle.lol 

Gotta love the Foundation too. The scent is not overwhelming, very light and fresh. The lasting power is amazing. I have a Combination + Dangerously Oily T-zone type skin, so by the end of the day the sebum would have eaten up any trace of make up left on my face leaving me looking like I just ran a few miles. I usually blend in the foundation with my fingers but the lady recommended me to use a brush as it saves the foundation a lot more and also causes less friction on your skin.

Oh I even got this : D


I better stop before I spend my last few days of 2010 grazing on grass. Going to be getting the picky parents some Christmas presents as well :) Wish I had a personal assistant to do these jobs for me .. haha- Not that I'm too busy for my loved ones ~ 

Merry Christmas Everyone !! Much Love




Love Life. Love Malko B. xx


0 comments: