Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Weekend GONE

I used to look forward to the weekends.

My only retreat from .. EVERYTHING, as alone time for me is an essential or I might just go a little haywire. Okay , alone time for just a few hours and I need some party time too *teeheehee*

This weekend both Malkos just didn't have anywhere to go. Our desperate cry out to all our friends have been rejected - FAIL !! So we decided to explore and go to the other side of town :)


Yeah we didn't get very far .. went to the e-curve to watch ' The Social Network' , Liked !

Oh ! Recently I have asked my parents very politely about my 'independence' .. Not like I never had it but I wanted something more legit like ... MOVING OUT !!

It was a very easy going discussion with my Dad although the discussion came to an obvious conclusion 
"I think its too early , move out later"

As for my Mum a.k.a Dartin , her reaction took me by surprise. She actually seemed like she was taking it well .. then things got a little hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. cold lol 

"If you really need your independence like you say so .. move out next month"







DARTINSS ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT ?? :(

I'm still a little confused about how I should feel .. haha

P.S An entry is no fun without photos ! So here are some random pics from my BB

(L to R) All dressed up for Ann Dins , Malko S Ipad case , I can COOK haha , Crystal ♡

Not pee. My mornin cuppa Tea.


Love Life.Malko B. xx

0 comments: