Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Discovery of the Day

I have been and still is in a mad schedule, have no life of my own and indeed no time to look decent :(

Many are blessed with gorgeous hair that falls in place like you stepped out from a salon, dewy skin like you just stepped out from the shower. Unfortunately I am your reality bite people !!

Look Familiar ?
Despite the tiredness I never skip my daily routine of moisturizing. Skincare is almost like a religion to me and yes in time you will get to know the real Drug store addict = ME.

I have combination skin and very oily T-zone. Moisturizing with non-oily based products and hydrating products is a Must. The numerous amount of Hydrating products I have used throughout the years!! Most of them from high-end brands. None of them really met my needs. Most of them absorbed too fast and left my skin hanging dry or still too oily .. then .. this product was introduced to me by an air-stewardess friend (wo ai ni!!)

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream

Etude House is a Korean brand , they are a part of Amore-Pacific. This is a cheap-chiq line I would say, their concept is very princessy + pink + sugar&spice. There are one in every street in Korea and their stores are PINK! Their products are actually really good so don't get fooled by the PINK cover .

They have a wide range from the 'Moistfull' line but the one I bought is the Cream. It comes with 2 mini samples and the Cream comes with a spatula. It never really felt hygenic for me to dig my fingers into creams so I actually own a mini spatula for my creams which come in a tub so for them to have it as a package was just awe to the somes !! 

Yoghurt Creamy :)
Over a MILLION tubs sold in Korea


Scoop up a small amount and the moment u spread it onto your face, you will instantly feel your skin hydrated and soft like jelly. 
Bring on the Hydration !!

The Moistfull line contains the Baobab Tree extract which contains smoothes and supplies rich moisture to your skin.



This Cream is a ★★★★★ !!




P.S One more week and I am hitting town to PARTAY.

Love Life. Malko B. xx

0 comments: