Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Late Bloomer

Who ever said its too late to blog ?

I just sat infront of my computer for a good hour thinking about the first entry,
We have been pushing the first entry to each other for a few good months now so I decided to kick start things ..... BEFORE 2011 !!

I'm not going to lie .. but its really about time we start doing this before something more advance catches up.
(I-phone is still just too futuristic for my likings)

Despite the fact this is our/my first entry .. I am too sleepy to continue writing with any sense at all (not like I really made much sense anyway)
But do keep coming , just to hear us rant. Trust me. You all are lucky you don't get us video blogging lol

Before I go !
Malko @Gorgeous Magazine celebrating thanksgiving with the crazies (-1 as one crazy is in Auz). Thank you Fi for taking full advantage of us we love photoshoots !!


Gorgeous mamasitas in Gorgeous Magazine
Yes people. Go get yourself a copy every other month and make my friends at Gorgeous v.happy :)



Love Life. Malko. B xx

0 comments: