Thursday, November 25, 2010

Malko in THE BLawg

Omg. I've had so many ideas on what to blog about but have not had the time either because (i) I just don't have the time, (ii) I'm too tired, or (iii) by the time I start composing, it's already 1 am and despite my hands wanting to type, my brains won't function and desperately persuades my body to hit the sack for some good snooze. Ok, fine. I lie. I have not had that many ideas. Many being 1 or 2, but that's an improvement since I'm new to blogging and these were things I was excited to blog about and share with the readers of this blog! But minutes, hours, days have gone by and the excitement has sort of died down a little, so I'll blog on something new which has got me a little nervous, excited, don't-really-know-what-to-expect.

You see, by nature, I'm shy (hehe it's true). I like the limelight, but only if I'm not the only one in it (see, I'm generous and not a hogger like that). So, to have my name and thoughts published in the "BLawg"* is quite a big deal to me! If you're interested to read on the thoughts of some lawyers on the relevance of the Bar Council in Malaysia, check it out here and here. Just try your darnest not to fall asleep if that sort of reading is not your cup of tea!

*LoyarBurok - Malaysia's leading law blog (hence, BLawg)



 Bisous, Malko.S ♡

0 comments: