Thursday, November 25, 2010

Discovery of the Day

I know. I really should be working, but I've been dying to share a gem which I discovered a few days ago whilst...yes, I hang my head in shame...tweet-stalking. Lol. So what is it, I hear you ask? It's a website which lets you design your very own bespoke women's shoes - just how cool is that??! All you have to do is choose one of the ready designs available, tweak it here and there to give it some of your very own personality, choose your material, colours - click, click, click - and voila! There you have it - your very own one-of-a-kind-can't-find-it-anywhere-in-stores-damn-bloody-unique shoes! I wish I had thought of this whilst brainstorming for potential business ideas with Malko.B. Founders of Shoes Of Prey, I salute you for being simply brilliant!

Here's a sneak peek at what the website is about:




Click the type of shoe that you want to start designing.



Choose  material of choice, colour, how you want your heels to look, do you want it fully covered or peep toed?, do you want a big ribbon or small ribbon or no ribbons or how about some ruffles?





Here are some ready made examples for you to buy it as it is or customise to your liking:






The shoes are quite pricey, ranging from USD 180 for ballet flats to USD 330 for ankle boots. They ship worldwide at a cost of USD 25, so if you have the cash to give it a try, lemme know how it turns out! As of now, I wouldn't mind a gift certificate :)




Bisous, Malko.S ♡

0 comments: