Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Miss Awesome

My reviews have slowed down as my house was going through Major spring cleaning and construction. Eating dust and walking into a room full of clothes and stuff all over the place is something I am dying to get past me. Cough ..

Last week, we had a girly dinner gathering at Bangsar and Fi gave us our belated christmas presents!
 :) 







She gave us books, literally story of our lives !! I guess they ran out of 'Little Miss Crazy' LOL If you all haven't noticed, we're a bit of a 1Malaysia group : D 


Yes , they do spoil me with lotsa lovin and huggin and kissin. I can be a bit of a brat when it comes to my friends' attention heehee : D Well Before I leave you I will give you all a random update on ..

★ January Winner List ☆

This bottle wipes out the 'post-clubbing' hair smell!
Also any product build up leaving hair light and clean.
A staple in my bathroom.


Finally the long awaited 'Maybe Baby'.
I actually stock up this baby cuz its always
out of stock and take months to restock.

TopShop - Big Smoke
Its a nice cocoa+mud+grey , Love !
Lacks volume but clump free.
Easy removal, smudge free and lengths!




Love Life. Malko. B xx

1 comments:

Dina said...

such a cute idea for a gift!
personalised