Tuesday, January 18, 2011

F = Feed us , we won't bite ..

Trailing each other in our cars are super duper fun. Every red light means we get to make silly gestures like pretend to floss or pick our noses or sometimes honk! at each other. Yes , we are easily entertained. So it was just another Sunday afternoon, was supposed to meet my mum at central market but instead ended up near mid valley .. not everyone is perfect .. so I self invited myself to Pial's house to meet her beautiful baby Athier. Malko.S was already there entertaining herself with Adam's toys. lol I have seen pictures of Adam and he is so adorable you can't help but smile :) Well I got to see the little brother Athier in real life and I tell you ..  these brothers are going to break little girls' hearts from kindergarten !
Athier and 'Bluesteel'
Athier had our FULL attention :)
After our visit to Pial's , we decided to head out to fill our hungry stomach. Hunger is something we both can't stand, Hungry is when you don't want to bump into us. So we drove to Bangsar and headed to a newbie in town called 'F' by buffalo kitchens.

Open Kitchen

The interior was simple and chiq , I loved the open kitchen !! I don't think I've seen many around in KL. Well to watch the process of your meal getting ready and double whoot if the chef is hot : D

Hello Chef *wink wink*



Iced Honey Lemon Tea + Bread and Olive Oil&Balsamic
'Crab 2 ways' for starters
One was curry flavoured Yumz !
Malko S had 'Sesame Steak' - Not enough Kick :(
Malko B had 'Wagyu Cheek' - Melts in your mouth almost literally
Peek-a-boo CousCous

We both really enjoyed "F" but we felt like the food kind of left us wanting a little more. 
The starter 'Crab 2 ways' was really yummy except for the fishy smell the soft shell crab had, it was like a mouthful of ocean, too fishy .. I prefer my meat a little more chewy but then again it was 'Wagyu cheek' so I have to say if you like melt in your mouth beef this is definitely a recommendation :) I like my food a little bland so the sauce was a hit ! yay ! On the other hand, Malko.S felt like her 'Sesame Steak' didn't have the Kick. The sauce was nothing out of the ordinary and we were starting to wonder why it was called 'sesame steak' .. maybe they fed the cows sesame or something LOL. 

We would love to go back and try more :) 


Get to 'F' by buffalo kitchens : 69-1 Jalan Telawi 3 Bangsar Baru Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 59100

Tel : +60322011710 or +60172512299

You can also Find them on Facebook ! 'F' by buffalo kitchens


Love Life. Malko. B xx


1 comments:

Unknown said...

The little one is soooo COMEL! and the food looks yummmm. When are we heading over, ladies?? :)