Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Bunny New Year

Seriously .. 4 days late? Better than Nothing I suppose ! haha



2011 came with a BANG! In our car stuck in traffic at Jln P.Ramlee .. Going to work and driving back to KL from Subang was just pure madness for me. By the end of the night .. more like early in the morning I literally passed out in the car and my driver had to wake me up when she sent me home. Thanks to Jagi heehee :) 


I come up with New Year Resolutions 'List' is an understatement, more like a book, and whilst coming up with it I give it so much thought and sincerity my parents haven't seen me like that since .. I don't even remember. So here it is :

2011 I will ,

OMG get my butt to the gym and stop paying their rent
Shop less , I need therapy *faint*
Read more books (2010 has been real slow)
Get up early on Sunday to take my dad out on our breakfast dates
Tone down on road rage lol
Stop crushing like a high school girl and go get it
Keep our blog updated at all times


There are so much more I would love to accomplish this 2011, but details will bore the lights out of you. Keeping it simple for the readership. haha

Happy New Year Lovelies !!

Love Life. Love Malko B. xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Which one of your new year resolutions have you actually kept to?? :p