Thursday, January 20, 2011

No Public Holiday for the Korean

Its wonderful living in Malaysia, you have different cultures blended into one nation you have that many public holidays. When I was working in Korea , public holidays were something we look forward to we mark it in our calendars. Compared to what we have here , so many public holidays my parents used to complained there are lesser days that I actually go to school than going to school LOL. But I work in an american company and support the Korean team, so I follow Korean public holidays. BOO!! :(

When my friends call me out for brunch on PH, a part of me just dies .. haha .. yeah, thats right! Bitter laugh !! Then again you have your wonderful people around you who makes your day by delivering dessert on your table , your crush wears black he looks so hot it makes your day  , free to wear anything *cheap thrills* , no traffic , get phone calls from buggers who love to rub it in your face .. yes I am jealous you're still in bed .. -_-

Green Tea jelly & Red Bean + Soy bean <3
Wo Ai Ni Pling Plong !! haha
But you know what else made my day ? The long anticipated wait .. hold on .. building up momentum .. *drumroll* .. WE got chosen to review NATIO !! Malko.S stumbled across their website and found out that Sasa Malaysia were looking for bloggers to review for Natio :) We honestly didn't think we will get it only because we are newbies to blogging and we haven't had much posts up yet. Inside we were thinking .. damn we are going to nail this !! What is there not to like about us ? DON'T ANSWER THAT lol The review will be up v.soon !

Before I go , I have to introduce you to this one. I bought this body butter a few months back and I'm already on my 2nd tub. Its Natio's coconut and shea body butter, Its very moisturizing and not sticky, the scent will immediately take you to a tropical beach vacation. Definitely worth my money. My victoria secret and bath and body works have been set aside for a few months because of this :) I think its a very good steal if you like Laura Mercier's Body cremes. I <3 their Vanilla Souffle.















Love Life. Malko. B xx

0 comments: